Thursday, September 10, 2009

L.A. and Math

Today we got our assigned teachers for math and L.A.(Language Arts). I have all 3 teachers:Ms. Como-homeroom.Mrs. Kennedy-Language Arts.Mrs. Rado-Math. But my brother had Ms. Como and said she was nice. So after L.A. and before math we had a short recess because we're the last lunch. Then we went to math. Next we went to lunch and I had apple cookies, carrots, and a peanut butter and banana sandwich. After recess we had social studies which is with homeroom. Finally we went to gym and played Alaskan Baseball. You have 2 teams and one team chooses between some thing to throw hit or kick. I threw a frisbee and the other spreads out on the other side of the gym. Next our team forms a line(is always in a line)and I run around the line, 1, 2, 3. The other team yells STOP and I stop running. We got up to about 35 or 36. Team 2 got to 36 or 37. Last but not least we got packed up and went home. Thanks for reading I'm posting again tomorrow. :-l

No comments: