Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school. I am in 5th grade now, I was a bit nervous going into the same school but a different path. I barely ate any of my lunch because I felt full I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich with watermelon and carrots. I only ate one half of my sandwich a tiny bit of watermelon and one carrot. We have to wear are name tags all week which will probably get annoying but it's school rules. We got to have two recesses which was good right:p. Also we signed up for just about everything today there was: KAT (Kids As Teachers with the disabilities children) Library peeps(take school library from each class) Words of Wisdom(reading the words on the loud speaker)
Pure Mediators (go around at recess in an orange vest to make sure there's no problems) District Chorus(singing somewhere else:o) I think that's all and today's Tuesday so we had art, gym, and then we went home. Um oh then I started blogging(about this)thank you enjoy my bunny
()()
('-')
00
awww cute right?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: