Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Second Day of School

Today was the second day of school. My legs hurt a little bit because I practiced soccer by myself, but I got over it. Most people think it's bad to sit next to your best friends(I sit next to my BFF). I think it's no help sitting next to your worst "enemy". What I would do is sit next to someone you talk to but don't really hang out with. Today were also working on our puzzle pieces that fit together with two other people(3 5th grade classes). Our class all figured out it says COOPERTOWN FIFTH GRADE. One of our specials(like yesterday we had gym and art)was library and I think that's it. When we went to library the teacher had us guess what had changed and we got them all(the first graders thought we couldn't do it). So after library we had social studies(sort of). We got questions on a piece of paper that have us look through the S.S. book. Then we packed up and went home. I got all the stuff my mom(A.K.A. geekymom)had to look at. Next I found my DOG poster and hung it up. After that I got my holiday school schedule and hung that up. And finally I came down here and blogged.

-Stephanie
P.S. sorry for the way of the writing(lots of "thens" and what not)thanks.

No comments: