Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween!!!

As you Halloween has happened recently and if you know my mom, Geekymom she has posted on her blog a picture of me on the Friday before Halloween dressed up as a hippie for our school parade. On Halloween night I was invited to go trick-or-treating with one of my friends but in the end sadly to her I decided just to go by myself with my mom and/or dad. When I was all ready to go with my mom about 20 minutes in it started to drizzle so I told my mom that I wanted to go home. About 10 minutes after we got home we had to call my grandpa because it was his birthday. After we called him I asked my dad to take me out to get last minute treats in the rain so my dad took me out with an umbrella (one person had a giant bucket of candy and they gave me two handfuls of candy!!!) and we got candy.

No comments: